Okay. Its been like one and half year since i created this blog but had no interest in writing anything probably due to time constraints or “lazy” factor or maybe because of feeling inferior towards my bad writing ability which I thought ‘ll hone with time(it never really did).
What this blog is about you may ask but I have no definite answer for you. After looking into various blogs I was so confused on what I should be writing. For me this is like a Diary where I just post whatever I think on a particular day. Nothing interesting rite? Yeah that’s what I intended coz this blog is just for me. Its because I don't remember things after a while(yeah! like that memento guy :P ) so this serves as a memento for me and keep a track of time and events that happened with me.
Ciao!
Sid
No comments:
Post a Comment